“It is a source of vision eye health, contact lens, low vision, vision therapy and eye wear needs at affordable prices where we bring in Quality eye care by experts”
Every time you have an eye examination with an optician, he would usually check your vision and spectacle number but not the health of your eyes. At Sushant Vision care clinic, the experts will not only measure your vision and give you a valid eye glass prescription but also check your hidden eye diseases like glaucoma, cataract and diabetic retina changes etc.
Comprehensive eye exam is the only way to ensure your eyes are healthy and free from sight threatening conditions.
Our faculty and clinicians will provide full range of services from primary eye care to the management of vision problems caused by diseases such as Diabetes, hypertension, etc.
We take pride in offering comprehensive eye examination as part of our optometry teaching in the region also.
- Bachelor of Optometry: 4 years’ programme (PCB/PCM 50 % minimum)
- Lateral entry: in 2nd year Boptom (eligibility diploma from a recognized institute)
- Master of Optometry: 2-year programme
SVCC is led by Prof. Monica Chaudhry, a qualified and experienced optometrist with more than 3 decades of clinical and academic experience . The vision center is not only a referral hub for patients with special vision care needs.
Routine eye examination will include a thorough assessment of visual system and provide service of our specialty centers like low vision, contact lens, binocular vision, infant and children vision, specialty contact lens and myopia control lenses. Our spectacle counter offers high quality spectacle dispensing. We refer to ophthalmologist for medical and surgical care. We also provide occupational eye protection consultation.
- Contact lenses for irregular cornea – The centre of excellence is developed in collaboration with Menicon Ltd UK and patients suffering from keratoconus, PMD, post lasik ectasia, corneal trauma, corneal opacities etc. are fit with high quality lenses in this centre and their vision is restored. The vision centre has all range of lenses and patients are recommended the most suitable one for their eyes
- High Quality and Range of contact lenses at affordable price: The vision centre prescribes lenses most suitable and bet fit to the patient after complete eye examination. The contact lens patients are followed up regularly to ensure comfort and good eye health forever. Brand lenses like Johnson and Johnson, Alcon, Cooper vision, Bausch and Lomb, Puerco etc. are recommended after appropriate pre-examination and selection.
- Low vision devices: The Low Vision Clinic is developed as centre of excellence with the support of Ox Sight Ltd Up which covers the best low vision management. This clinic responds to the needs of the patients who have variety of eye conditions like macular degeneration, Retinitis pigments, Glaucoma, Diabetic retinopathy etc. who even after the best treatment fail to restore normal vision. The visually impaired are thus prescribed devices here which tries to make them independent.
- Paediatric clinic: Infants, children and children with special needs have special vision care demands and examination procedures and this clinic caters to examination of the young ones. Here Counselling is done to educate them on eye health and how they can have improved vision. Lazy eye (amblyopia) or squint is also managed here
- Vision therapy and Binocular vision: With increasing demand for eye and increasing digital screen use, the eye develop stress which is managed by therapies. There are conditions where such therapies improve the eye sight and binocular anomalies in all age groups. There are therapies to enhance abilities of sports person and those are advised in this centre.
- Myopia Control: The clinic here provides lenses for slowdown of progression of myopia with Orthokeratology technique. The most advanced lenses worn at night are fit to control myopia by experienced professional. The centre also counsels on myopia control.
The Sushant Vision Centre is located in the Ansal University campus (near the hostel block) and is open to the PUBLIC, campus staff, students and faculty.
The clinic is open Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm and we prefer patients to take prior appointments. However, we welcome walk-ins also.
For scheduling an appointment
Call – 9643306810, 0124 – 4750465
Or do an online booking by filling a form