Ms Shweta Thusoo BSc Zoology (H), M.Sc. MLT
Assistant Professor School of Health Sciences
5 YEARS OF RICH EXPERIENCE IN ACADEMICS
- Worked as a Head of Laboratory of Hematology at DPMI
- . Former Assistant Professor at Integrated Institute of Technology
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
- Received reward and recognition for contributing in content development of Hematology Textbook for DPMI.
- Worked on project on Detection of ESBLs and their Medical Relevance in Clinical Samples of Ward and ICU Patients, at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Attended International Conference on “Open Paradigms in Education” held at India International Centre, New Delhi.
- Attended Summer Training Workshop on Polyphasic Characterization of Actinomycetes and Analysis of their Antibacterial Potential, held at Acharya Narender Dev College,University of Delhi
- Prevalence of blood donor rejection criteria in a particular area and its relation to gender distribution” in Indian Journal of Pathology and Oncology’s December edition.