|PRESENTLY:||(1) Consulting Psychologist (Counselling)|
|(2) Founder Trustee|
|Name of the Institution:||Rajbala Foundation-a national level NGO working in Health Care (Palliative ) & Education(Oct.2010 onwards).|
Have set up Psychological Counselling Centres in two educational institutions, having more than 4000 students.
|POSITION HELD:||Visiting Faculty|
|Name of the Institution:||Institute of Apparel Management, AEPC(Ministry Of Textile, Govt. Of India)(For the last 2.5 years)|
At present teaching:- Entrepreneurship &IPR, Business Ethics & Compliance, Professional Practice in Arts & Design (How to become good professional?) an Edexal, UK Program, Project Design & Implementation
|Name of the Company:||A Plus Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd(Purple Leap) ( A Pearson Educomp JV Company)|
From Oct,2011 till 30th June,2013
|POSITION HELD:||Country Head & Director, Embedded Technology|
|Name of the Company:||Catalyst Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd, (Subsidiary of Catalyst Business Partners, USA) Jan., 2009 onwards-Oct., 2011.|
|POSITION HELD:||Director & Chief Operating Officer|
|Name of the Company:||Parsons Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
March 2006 –December 2008
|POSITION HELD:||Head, North India|
|Name of the Institution:||UTL Technologies Ltd.|
September 2005 – February 2006
|POSITION HELD:||General Manager|
|Name of the Company:||Savant India Institute of Technology Pvt. Ltd, (Savant Group, Singapore)|
May 2001 –August 2005
This is a Singapore Company in collaboration with Temasek Polytechnic, Singapore (It was a Govt. of Singapore initiative).
· Software technology training programs to meet Singapore industry needs.
· Set up Bangalore operations
· Designed market strategy
· Heading and looking after overall Bangalore operations.
|POSITION HELD:||General Manager, Marketing & Corporate Planning|
|Name of the Company:||Advanced Training Institute of Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (ATIIT),Chennai|
September ,2000 To April ,2001
Worked with Prof.J.P.Raina of IIT, Madras (MD) of ATIIT for about 10 months in the marketing of IT hardware related training programs such as VLSI, DSP, Embedded Systems, Network design etc.
· Helped in strategic planning of the company.
· Shifted from Chennai to set up and head Bangalore operations for another company of the same group.
· This provided opportunities to understand the training and education industry closely.
|POSITION HELD:||Country Director|
|Name of the Company:||Meso America Inc., Chicago|
June 1998 To September 2000
·Set up two Export Oriented Joint Ventures for Meso America Inc. to manufacture Kitchenware (Restaurant Supplies).
· Managed operations of one project which paid back its investment in the first year itself.
· Other unit was for producing holloware, gift items exclusively for Oneida USA
· Identifying new business opportunities
· Developing new vendors
· Complying all Government formalities and requirements
· Arrangements of finance – term loan/working capital
· Periodical assessment and critical analysis of performance of the company
· Planning and scheduling of all shipments, inspections.
· This assignment provided very good exposure to global buyers and their cultures
|POSITION HELD:||Managing Director|
|Name of the Company:||Sanchita Securities Ltd.|
Set up own consulting company to facilitate new entrepreneurs to set up industrial projects in Northern India.
|POSITION HELD:||EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR|
|Name of the Company:||Rishabh Agro Industries Ltd.|
· Helped in implementing and setting up a Milk Processing Plant costing Rs.18 crores with a capacity of 2 lakh litres per day.
· Involved in this project from inception to commercial production i.e., project idea, project structuring, project financing, arranging land, implementation and production and compliance of all Government formalities.
· Looked after the operations.
|POSITION HELD:||ASST.GENERAL MANGER, Finance|
|Name of the Company:||Haryana State Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (HSIDC)|
A State level financial institution, for promotion of industries in Haryana State (India)
· Financing of medium and large scale industries
· Project appraisals, financing, monitoring, recoveries, rehabilitation etc.
· Monitoring of financed projects.
- Masters in Psychology (Counselling)
- Chartered Accountancy (Intermediate) from Institute of Chartered Accountancy of (ICAI)
- Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com)
TRAINING PROGRAMMES ATTENDED
- Two days program of Business Continuity Planning (DRP-501) of DRI Asia, Singapore
- One-month training program- Foundation Course in Development Banking (sponsored by IDBI) in Management Development Institution, (MDI) Gurgaon .
- Five days program on “Ratio Analysis”, MDI, Gurgaon