Mr. Phani Krishna Athreya B.Optom, M.Optom Member of OCI, IOA and IACLE (Aus)
Assistant Professor School of Health Sciences
- Former assistant professor (grade 2) at department of optometry & Vision science, AMITY UNIVERSITY HARYANA
- Former Store Optometrist at Titan eye +
- Former Optometrist & manager on duty at Vision express.
Additional academic participations:
- Participated in ‘Low Vision Awareness Program’ (LAP) at L.V.P.E.I, Hyderabad
- Attended Lecture on Rose K fitting by Dr. Paul Rose organized by Laxmi Eye Institute at Panvel, Mumbai
- Attended three day training program on “Motivation for safety and health” at DGFASLI (Directorate general, Factory advice service and – Labor Institute, Ministry of Labor, Government of India) Sion, Mumbai
- Attended an International level workshop on Teaching methodologies by ivi at AUH, Gurgoan
- Completed Young leaders program supported by India vision institute, Hyderabad & Chennai
- Faculty development program from Brien Holden Vision Institute on Eyeteach: Blended learning, A teaching methodology workshop with support of IVI.
- Organizing committee member for Ami-I-Con-I & AMI-I-CON-II at Amity University, Haryana, India
- Delivered a lecture on ‘Customization in PALs’ at OptoBlaze 2018 at Etawah organized by U.P State University of medical sciences
- Resource person for the workshop on ‘Dispensing for Opticians’ and delivered lectures on key topics for consecutive 2 years Jan 2014 and May 2015, supported by Contacare at AUH
- ESO’s International Vision Science and Optometry Conference, August 13 – 16th, 2015.
- Efficacy of optical correction on the job performance of a worker at his workplace in Pune District” JOJ Opthalmology, ISSN 2473-5477, Volume 5, Issue 3
- Recent advancement in corneal ecstatic conditions and their management: A Mini Review. J Ocul Infect Inflamm 2018;2:101