The programme has been designed to help eligible candidates delve deep into the study of the mind and its various functions. It involves the study of working of mind processes, conflict resolutions, motives, reactions, feelings, crisis management, group thinking, motivation, and nature of the mind. Psychological understanding and application plays an important role in the functioning of many fields today.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Enrolled students are taught to:
• Plan and engage in independent and sustained critical investigations and evaluations of a chosen research topic.
• Record original data and apply statistical or other evaluation processes to original data when appropriate.
• Build an advanced understanding of social sciences and natural sciences and their role in the functioning of the human mind and body.
• Use resources to develop hypotheses, analyse data, and interpret results.
• Decode the influence of personal factors on academic and professional growth.
• Understand how psychology interacts with other field to produce fruitful life-results.
• Develop competent interpersonal and communication skills.
DURATION: 3 Years
ELIGIBILITY:The candidate needs to have:
• Completed the 10+2 level of education from a recognized educational Board.
• Secured a minimum aggregate score of 50% at the 10+2 level.
Psychology is a vital part of treatment in hospitals, clinics, schools, corporates etc. A Psychologist treats patients suffering from grief or chronic psychological issues. They work with specific groups such as children, married couples, elderly, or pursue a general practice. Counselling is fast gaining prominence as a para-subject among educational institutions. Students frequently need counselling to reveal their interests and skills, and find direction. They can also pursue academics in the teaching profession. Counselling of stress is also a part of training in this programme.
• Contemporary courses in alignment with job demands.
• B.Sc Course Planning and delivery through attachment with corporate hospitals. ¢ Special emphasis on practical exposure.
• B.Sc Course delivery through well qualified and trained practioners.
• Clinical attachment and practical training at reputed institutes.
• Placement support
• Possibility of global exposure