The Radiologic/Medical Imaging techniques are certified technologist who capture images of organs, bone, and tissue for patient diagnosis. Technologist are equipped with the technological Skills to handle imaging equipment and the interpersonal skills necessary for patient care. Educational and licensure requirements vary by state and profession, 4years degree programme is common for radiologic/medical imaging technologists.
A technologist produces radiography of patients with the help of X-ray to find the exact medical condition of the patient. In addition with X-ray, a radiographer also considers X-rays, CT scans, MRI for producing radiography. Radiology field is broadly divided into two areas namely diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology.
Duration: 4 Years
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE COURSES: 4 YEARS
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Math’s in class 12th in order to apply for these courses.
- Student have secured 50% marks in Class 12th.
- LATERAL ENTRY :- (2+1=3YEARS )
- Candidates must have Two year diploma in Medical/Radiological imaging Technique from a recognized board /college /university.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Biology or Mathematics and Chemistry till class 12th in order to apply for these courses.
- Admission to B.Sc Medical Imaging Technique ( Lateral Entry ) programme is done on the basis of marks secured by candidates in diploma . Minimum qualifying percentage is 50%.
- Class 12th . Minimum qualifying percentage is 50%.
The educated and professional technologists in hospitals, military hospital, clinics, and physicians are increasing continuously. The field of radiography will be continued to show higher than average job growth into the future. After completing a degree in this field will become Radiology Technologists/ Radiographer, MRI Technician, CT Tech/ CAT Scan Technologist/ CT Scan Technologist/RSO.
Radiology is a branch of medical science that is constantly in demand for the diagnosis of diseases. As it is one of the only technologies that enables the doctors to detect the diseases inside a human body, it is required in all medical centres and hospitals. Following are some of the profiles that you can apply for:
- Medical Imaging/Radiology Technologist
- MRI Technologist
- Radiology Assistant
- Radiotherapist /Radiaton Technologist
- Nuclear medicine technologist
- Ultrasound Technologist / Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Radiological Nurse
- CAT Scan Technologist / CT Scan Technologist
- Recruitment in PHC
- Recruitment Medical colleges as a Tutor/Lecturer/Demostrator
- Radiation safety officer at Diagnostic and Imaging centers
- Recruitment in forensic and research labs
- Recruitment internal health agencies such as WHO,UNICEF,RED CROSS
- Recruitment Super specialty and Multi super specialty
- To open your personal set up
- Job opportunity in Academic institutions
WHY STUDY OF MEDICAL/RADIOLOGICAL IMAGING AT ANSAL UNIVERSITY
- Only few universities in Haryana to give bachelors degree in MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNOLOGY and ANSAL UNIVERSITY is one of them.
- ANSAL UNIVERSITY is having a long & wide trust in the field of education.
- State-of-the art infrastructure, pollution free, secured & disciplined co-educational campus with Wi-Fi internet. Training in multi super specialty, tertiary care & trauma hospital equipped with latest technologies in the region of NCR.
- State Of Art Treatment Centres.
- Interventional cardiology centre,Radiotherapy Centre,Neuro sciences Centre, Urology centre, Nephrology and Dialysis Centre, Critical Care Centre (ICU,ICCU,NICU,PICU),Arthroscopy and Joint Replace Centre, Laparoscopic Centre, Advanced Imaging Centre.
- The ANSAL UNIVERSITY recognizes meritorious students every year on the basis of their annual results.