- Master of Optometry
- M.Sc in Clinical Research
- Master of Optometry (Practice and Research)
- Master of Public health
Optometry is a branch of allied health science which deals with eye and vision which involves examining, diagnosing, managing and treating eye conditions which includes binocular vision conditions, low vision, refractive errors and diseases of the eyes also prescribing spectacles, contact lenses, and other visual aids.
Masters in Optometry is a Speciality and Research focused program which is designed in a curriculum that upgrades your knowledge in public health, contact lens, low vision and Binocular vision and vision therapy and allows you to choose a speciality for further knowledge enhancement.
Salient features of the program
- 3 years (2+1) integrated program to upgrade the existing knowledge and clinical research skills of experienced practicing optometrists
- Can help the optometrists to enhance their theoretical knowledge and update on recent advancement in optometry and vision science
- Online lecture series to attend and also recorded online lectures in a web portal for future reference.
- Dedicated one year of focused research work
- Minimum contact sessions with maximum learning outcomes throughout the three years
- Throughout faculty support for theory as well as research work
Under this course, students learn Public Health Administration of various health policies, their role & implementations in a hospital or an organization. It also includes the study of financial management, program planning, human resources, operations research, economics, and monitoring.