Certified Course in
ADVANCED CONTACT LENS FITTING FOR IRREGULAR CORNEA
Course for the enhancement of skills in complex fitting of special lenses in irregular cornea for the restoration of sight.
Prerequisites of modules on basics shall be provided for better understanding of the complex fittings.
- Ocular Anatomy and Physiology Relevant to CL Wear
- Ocular Requirements with CL wear
- Contact Lens Material
- Contact Lens Optics
- Contact Lens Designs
- Pre-fitting Evaluation
- Gas Permeable Contact Lens fitting
- Soft Contact Lens and Silicone Hydrogels Fitting
Specialty Contact Lenses fitting Methodologies for irregular corneal conditions.
- What is Irregular Cornea?
- Corneal Topography & its interpretation
- Corneal Imaging and its significance in CL fitting in irregular cornea
- Pre-fitting evaluation in Irregular Cornea
- Designs of CL in Irregular Cornea
- Rose K Lenses( All Corneal Designs)
- Corneo-Scleral Lenses
- Scleral Lenses
- Aftercare of Cornea(Post Lens Dispensing)
- Care and Maintenance
- Contact Lens Complications, Troubleshooting for Irregular Cornea
*THE SCHEDULE FOR THE ONLINE WEBINARS IS AS FOLLOWS:-
|S No.||Date||Topics Covered On Webinar|
|1||Week 1||1. Indications of CL in various irregular corneal conditions|
2. Corneal Imaging and its significance in CL fitting in irregular cornea
|2||Week 2||3. Pre-fitting evaluation in Irregular Cornea|
4. Rose K Lenses(All Corneal Designs & Indications)
|3||Week 3||5. Rose K XL|
6. Scleral Lenses
|4||Week 4||7. Rose K Soft Lenses|
|5||Week 5||9. Aftercare(Dispensing Visit)|
10. Care & Maintenance
|6||Week 6||11. Contact Lens Complications, Troubleshooting for Irregular Cornea|
12. Case Discussions
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION:-
- Bachelor’s in Optometry or above: Attached to a hospital or practice area for practical training
- Master’s Student: Selection will be based on the interview
FEE STRUCTURE:- The total fee for this course is 20,000 INR. ( to be paid in the beginning of the course) The course is specialized contact lens training by blended learning method, which caters to enhancement of skills in fitting irregular cornea like Keratoconus, Post lasik, Post graft, PMD, Keratoglobus and other types of conditions.
This is a certification course where candidate gets two certificates. (i) Certificate from Ansal University. (ii) Certified Rose K Practitioner Certificate.
Prof. Monica Chaudhry : email@example.com
Ms. Jyoti Dave Singh : firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Administrator : Ritesh Khowal : 9873147991
SUSHANT VISION CARE CENTRE SUSHANT SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCE
Located at Sector-55, Gurgaon 122003
In association with “Menicon”
Ansal University Contact no : 0124 4750465